Step 1: Contact us to book an initial appointment or to schedule a diagnostic test.
Step 2: Decide on a package of hours after completing your student's first tutoring session.
Step 3: Let us know your goals for the sessions so our tutors can help your student succeed!
Foreign Language Tutoring
Bonjour! Salve! ¡Hola! שלום! Privet!
Studies show that learning multiple languages can actually help students become smarter by improving their ability to problem-solve in other areas like mathematics or language arts. In fact, students learning foreign languages tend to score better on standardized tests compared to their monolingual peers!
Our tutors at Academic Trainers are excited to share their language skills with you! We have highly skilled tutors with extensive backgrounds in Spanish, French, Portuguese and Latin.
Please contact us to sign up for sessions with any of the tutors below:
Caitlin earned her BA in Linguistics and Scandinavian Area Studies at University of Washington in Seattle. She earned her Masters in Linguistics at UC Davis and is currently working on her PhD. Caitlin loves anything to do with language, especially foreign language and grammar! Caitlin loves (almost) every movie ever made, and she loves to read.
Ask for Caitlin If...
- You need help in any Elementary School or Middle School subject
- You want to brush up on your grammar or spelling
- You're taking English (any level)
- You're taking a Literature class (any level)
- You're writing a paper
- You're taking French at any level
- You're taking beginning Latin, Spanish, or Mandarin
- You're taking math up through Algebra I
- You're taking any standardized test (ERB, STAR, ISEE, SSAT, HSPT, SAT, GRE)