Group TEST PREP CLASSES - Summer 2017
Please contact us to sign up for our group test prep classes this summer!
- Do you offer group classes for test prep? Yes! We offer test prep classes during our summer and fall test prep seasons. Please contact us to sign up.
- What is the format of a typical group class? Our classes provide students with a basic overview of the materials they are likely to see on their private school entrance exams. Students will begin the class by taking a practice test. They will also receive a test prep workbook tailored to their level of exam. Our tutors will ensure that students review test content as well as test-taking strategies. Our course book is divided into three parts: Test-Taking Fundamentals, Math Sections and Verbal Sections. We will follow this outline as the class progresses.
- What is the average class size? Whenever possible, we keep our class sizes small (between 5 - 10 students) to ensure that students feel comfortable sharing their ideas and can receive personalized instruction as needed.
- Are classes grouped by grade level? We group our classes into Lower (going into 6th grade) and Upper (going into 7th/8th grade) so students review materials appropriate to their specific test.
- What if my student misses a class session? While we cannot offer make-up classes, you are welcome to schedule an appointment for a 1:1 tutoring session after the missed session.
- What is your cancellation policy? We require 48 hours' notice to offer a full refund for our classes.
- What is the cost per class? Our $580 test prep classes include a diagnostic test, test prep book, vocabulary flashcards and extra practice ISEE or SSAT questions from Test Innovators.